travelhorizons™ is the only forward-viewing national survey of the future leisure travel intentions of Americans. Conducted every 90 days since March 2007, this survey learns about traveler habits and measures their future travel intentions while looking through the lens of emerging economic, social and political development. A portion of the survey is amended each wave in order to address current events (e.g., natural disasters, travel ban, the opening of Cuba to American travelers).
The report answers such questions as: What is the leisure travel outlook for the next six months and how does it compare with the outlook at the same time last year? How do leisure travel intentions vary by lifestyles, demography, media habits and travel behavior? What factors or current events are impacting future leisure travel?
For more information about these research programs, to order a report, or commission a custom study relevant to your specific destination or business, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Ability to ask up to six proprietary questions to meet your specific research requirements in all four quarterly surveys
- Ability to sponsor prerelease of national top-line data within 48 hours of receipt of quarterly data
- Results provided within two weeks of the end of the survey period
- One standard banner report and one custom banner report based on criteria you define
- Raw data delivered as a labeled SPSS file to enable additional analysis
- Electronic copies of the four quarterly travelhorizons™reports with a national perspective and an analysis of sponsor questions
- Copies of all MMGY Global press releases
- Input into special topic questions
For more information on travelhorizons: