Coming in 2021!
A Journey Inside the Minds of European Travelers
For more than 30 years, MMGY Global’s Portrait of American Travellers® has been the industry gold standard in the United States for tracking the vacation intentions, preferences, priorities and habits of American domestic and international travelers. In Spring 2021, MMGY’s European counterpart, MMGY Travel Intelligence Europe, will release its inaugural study of European travelers to guide travel industry professionals in the development of brand strategies, messaging priorities, audience segmentation, media planning and more.
This in-depth study is designed to reveal how travelers in leading European travel markets think about travel opportunities in the year ahead as the continent begins to emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic. It profiles active leisure travelers from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain and its respondents will be nationally-representative of the nations in which they reside.
The 2021 MMGY Portrait of European Travellers® explores the following:
- Current travel climate
- The impact of COVID-19 on travel behaviors and priorities
- Destination and travel brand rank-order interest
- Travel intentions and motivations
- Vacation habits (type, frequency, duration, etc.)
- Planned activities and attractions in destination
- Vacation booking preferences
- Tourism overcrowding & environmental sustainability
- Lodging trends and short-term rental insights
- Technology, mobility, influencers and preferences
- Travel personas, attitudes and decision drivers
- Information sources for travel planning
- Barriers to travel
- Media and social media habits
- Lifestyles and social values
- Loyalty programs
There are a limited number of sponsor positions available for the 2021 Portrait of European Travellers® study. Please click here for more information.
For additional information about subscriptions and custom audience profile reports from the Portrait of European Travellers® survey, please contact Cees Bosselaar at firstname.lastname@example.org.