MMGY conducts custom research in numerous travel categories, including lodging, destinations, transportation, gaming, cruise lines, car rentals, vacation ownership and attractions. We also have significant experience in categories such as resort real estate, meetings and conventions, tour and travel trade, and all-inclusive resorts.
Our qualitative and quantitative research methods include:
- Traditional and online focus groups
- Stakeholder interviews
- Group think tanks
- Online and intercept surveys
- Brand awareness and marketing effectiveness studies
- Guest satisfaction research
- Membership and subscriber analysis
- Key driver analysis
- Regression analysis
- Perceptual mapping and positioning analysis
- Segmentation and target traveler identification
- Industry trend analysis
- Secondary marketing research
In addition to conducting research among leisure travelers, MMGY is a leader in developing business travel insights. We also conduct work with industry insiders, from travel agents and meeting planners to destination board members and corporate partners. These insights guide critical marketing decisions such as channel mix, promotional strategies and product development.
For more information on custom research, please contact Cees Bosselaar at firstname.lastname@example.org.